Thursday 27 January 2011

lovely lovely yoga sessions

Taught my little yogis today.
had 14 of them and a mummy who had brought her 2 yr 7 month old for the first time to try out.

they worked so hard today and i felt really energised, albeit rather sweaty lol.

Last night I attended my usual yoga session with one of my super satyananda yoga teachers. Spectacular as ever, and what is lovely at the moment is the class is ram packed so there is a great energy - so they better not think about cutting the class- it was quiet over december - but then again it was hideous weather and people are ill  and busy at that time of the year... fingers crossed it stays around for as long as possible. it is pure bliss

Much needed yoga sessions - finally bit the bullet and paid off the stupid pension rubbish - they have been completley unsupportive as have nottingham city council and to be quiet honest, the nut rep wasn't much more help as she was never in thh office and always off sick or on holiday. I hate that they have managed to make it feel like my fault, that i made the balls up and that i have to suffer by making a massive payment as well as receiving nasty letters from them. but at least now it is paid hopefully the only thing i will get in the post is confirmation is payment and a letter of apology about hte appauling letters I had and the fact they made the balls up.
Hopefully now I can be onwards and upwards and forget the last year of hell and stress and worry.
and welcome in a new one worrying about other things instead lol

No comments:

Post a Comment