Monday 17 January 2011

well following my complete melt down ...

... in the last blog, I invested in much yoga, reiki and time with Hubbie to get myself back on a good track.
Took a difficult decision to spend christmas just as the 3 of us and it was absolutely and positively the best choice I could have made.
we had an amazing time together, and my parents visited for a night which just extended christmas and was lovely rather than it disappearing in one big mash of wrapping paper - we could take time over what we received and enjoy it, especially our dear daughter.

We then spent an amazing new year with friends and simply spent a few days pottering. Time to rediscover myself and my husband and us. as well as lots of time for rest, yoga and a lot of relaxation. TOGETHER.

I got the results back from the doctor and all was clear and fine - just my body being a bit weird but all tests show nothing wrong..
so now the only test i need to worry about is the clear blue baby one.... and since the relaxed time together meant we could start ttc for number two i am hoping it isn't too far away....

I had a lovely few days of yoga, and a very special "mummy morning" of 3 hours of yoga and a shared lunch with lovely like minded people and one of my yoga teachers, Hannah, From The yoga home.
I have been so lucky to have spent nearly 3 years of yoga with them, from antenatal, birthprep, postnatal mum and baby, mother and toddler and adult yoga- the last two I still do, and the first one which I hope to go back to whenever a new pregnancy reaches 16 weeks.I can't recommend them enough.

Hope everyone had a very peaceful start to the new year.
I know there are difficult times ahead so am making the most of the good now.

TOday i went to the school I used to teach at for a special mass to celebrate their 40th anniversary- it was a lovely occasion celebrated by the Bishop of the nottingham diocese. I have been slack in taking hannah to Mass as she was not quite ready but I now feel i want to carry on and aim to take her at least once a month and get back into the church toddler group. It never fails to amaze me how much a lovely mass celebration and lots of singing can raise the spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment