Monday 24 January 2011

Made you smile

Had an email from my aunt this morning about my cousin.

Thank you for your email. We saw Cathy on Saturday, which was very sad, as she doesn't really communicate much any more. Even asking her whether she wants a cup of tea or coffee is impossible. Everything has to be a yes or no answer.

However, I told her your news, and that aroused a real spark of interest in her eyes, and she even smiled, a rare event now. So thank you for sharing that news with us.

It made me cry a lot as i hadnt been sure if it was "right" to share good news but i really wanted to share it with her. And i am so glad that it was able to bring a smile to everyone's face. I really would hope for her to be suddenly well again but i know that can't happen so i am now sending buckets of reiki to her so that she finds peace and comes to the end of her pain soon.
I am having a treatment this afternoon and will be asking that we do a proxy send to her.

i am also hoping it works on my tooth - can't get into the dentist til weds grr - but looks like i either have another wisdom tooth - which can't be possible after having all 4 out under ga 12 years ago.... or maybe bone - but there is something going on back there....
oh well
onwards and upwards

Good things with that is that even though i was exhausted yesterday, I had a really good chat with a friend who was also up and we definately shared some "good vibrations" and energy and unblocked some stuff we didnt know needed emptying. Brilliant stuff.

Also had sad news on sunday of a friend's mum - I belive it was a few years ago that she had MND but was doing ok and living a quality of life. sadly she had another attack and it was a bad one - and she slipped away at the weekend. What was lovely to hear was that she was a big icehockey fan - there was a minute silence held at 3 different games in the county and that is a massive tribute to her. It certainly helped my friend. FOrtuantely she has been able to spend some time with her .All my thoughts to Lyndsey, the Mc Phee family and especially to Francis -RIP.


 Thinking of you today and always , Cathy


"And I hope you're thinking of me
As you lay down on your side
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again"

The Verve- The drugs don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment