Tuesday 1 February 2011

Awesome reiki treatment

I had a fab treatment last Monday with my wonderful Reiki Master - mistress- June. I woke up on the tuesday morning feeling like i had slept so well and wishing I could afford more regular treatments. I love it so much.
Anyway - I got in on the tuesday after being out with Hannah and had a message on my phone. It was from a lady who is doing her level 2 reiki - she needed to do some treatments on people who already have Level 2- so she basically offered to come over and do a free treatment. I was little dubious at the start - but she had got my details from the Feration website - i put them there so that i could be open to give people treatments. I never expected to have one offered to me!
She came over lastnight and it was wonderful - just what i needed and once again I totally slept really deeply for 9 hours and almost feel human today.
I love the way reiki goes on and on doing amazing things. You send it out there and all sorts of wonderful things can come from it.
I had a message from my yoga teacher to say a friends's baby was being rushed to hospital with heart problems, being new born. Just over a week later, following many reiki sends from lots of people, the baby boy has gone home, all well. It may have happened anyway - but somehow it feels like it helps something!!!!


What hopefully has come from this lady contacting me is that she will get to join our reiki shares, and we can have 1-1 reiki treatment swaps which of course does everyone good - if the NHS want to save themselves money - prescribing regular reiki treatments rather than drugs would probably do the whole world a lot of good.
If people were having reiki treatments they would be come more physically and healthily balanced hopefully, they might have a mind set change also and that can work positive wonders on the direction they choose to take their life. I also found it really made me aware of others and how i relate to them. If more people were aware of how they treated others, were less angry, more grateful and more willing to treat others with themselves but also ensuring they were looking after themselves without hurting others, then the world would be way happier.



Hari Om

No comments:

Post a Comment