Tuesday 15 February 2011

Still here ...

..just hanging around really.
Spent the weekend with my parents as It was the 4th anniversary of my sister's death today.
found that really hard to deal with - harder this year than before .That maybe hormonal though I suspect it is largely to do with the fact that I feel like she wasted her life and opportunities.
Cathy would probably right now be doing anything she could do be alive, to see her nephews grow up - My cousin is 13 weeks preg with her 4th and I should imagine that in a few short weeks Cathy will no longer be here and will never get to see him/ her.
Also that my friend's brother in law passed away after fighting lymphoma for 3 years - Leaving his wife, 16 year old and 21 year old. I bet he would have given anything to see them grow up, graduate, get married and be happy - and to do that all along side his wife. His eldest directed a play at the uni of oxford - big stuff really given he was a director and directed a lot of major stuff - he made it up there to see it despite being so ill- THAT is fighting spirit.

So anyway.
All for today.
Just make the absolute most of everyone and every minute - even the difficult ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment