Wednesday 15 December 2010

When a child is born......

Today, in the car park of asda, I got the tremendous news that the little reiki miracle baby was born this morning, after a long old slog for poor mummy and daddy.

I keep thinking oh a baby is good news, but can't understand why I walked around shopping in such a daze, blubbing my face off and  wanting to tell everyone I met.
So i came home and read the early review she wrote me for the website. The first review is all about the start of a special journey to motherhood.

It is a truly incredible story and I feel very privileged that she has allowed me to support her at such a special time. I am so glad the reiki has helped her come to this point and become a mummy.
I hope to visit her in the coming weeks, and cuddle that little man. He is a very special star who I believe is here for great reasons, not least to give his mummy and daddy plenty of joy and special times.

And just as I thought it was safe, they played " When a child is born" while i was packing my shopping - and I flooded the joint lol.

Many many congratulations to that lovely family.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment