Sunday 13 March 2011

Another reiki treatment

Totally forgot to add that as well as a lovely reiki share at the end of Feb, I also had a full treatment for myself yesterday and it was pure bliss .Sometimes we talk during the treatment, but this time I just went off in cloud land about half way through and it was heaven. I felt so completley relaxed. usually i go through states of feeling myself relax another notch but i had no more to let go of and it was brilliant. I don't know where the time went but i was full of light by the time we finished.
I may actually be turning into a reiki junky.

I took it easy yesterday for several hours before doing some jobs and last night I had a perfect 8 hours but as soon as my head touched that pillow, i was asleep and nothing disturbed me and The difference of undisturbed sleep is something perfect indeed.

4 comments:

  1. I love a Reiki session that turns you to jello and strips away all thoughts and intentions; when every part of you is on the table. I have come out of a few sessions and I think my thoughts and words pretty much consisted of, "glblaa". Love it!

    PS - I found you because we both have Reiki as a common interest on our blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes , I love it.
    it always makes me feel really smooth somehow and like all my rough edges have gone. funnily, my hub always says similar about the way i am, like i am less scratchy. which i think is meant to be a compliment.... you know men and their ways with words.
    Hello by the way.
    Are you a practitioner or another reiki junky? Either is more than awesome!!!
    I shall check out your blog, thanks for the add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment I am a junky. My goal is to become a practitioner. *One Day*

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool
    a few years ago, i was saying one day..... now just got to wait another year or so and can start on my master level. xxx

    ReplyDelete