Saturday 13 November 2010

More positive energies

Gave a lovely Reiki Treatment to a returning client on Wednesday.
Once again, it was quite intense and she needed a good sugary cup of tea afterwards. It was intense for her at the time, but i gave her the space to calm down, relax and share what she was ready to share and it seemed clear to both of us that it was building on the last session. I remember thinking how much it reminds me of my own journey through reiki - the second time i was quite nervous about what to expect from a full treatment - the first time had been so intense, and the few days after were too. But when i went back, the energy was still obvious but it felt different - i noticed it in different places and in different ways. It really is a gentle but intelligent energy that goes just where it is needed. It can only do good, even though sometimes the emotional release after treatment can be really quite intense, it is only happening because that blocked energy is stopping the body and mind from healing and moving on, and from releasing stress.
From my own experiences, i have seen how bad the effect of not talking can be ( I finall plucked up the courage to actually contact my reiki teacher because my hair was falling out due to swallowed emotions). The treatments allowed me to release what was there - some of which i hadn;t realised, and then made me fight to get the councelling i needed. it is only when i look back that i realise within 6 weeks i had stopped the hair loss and was feeling totally different. It was just part of my journey, but totally changed my life.

I love looking back to see where i was 3 years ago - and I am finding it fascinating to watch my first few clients making incredible journeys through the treatments they have with me and that i can pass the reiki onto them. It is not me making them better, the reiki does that and will only open them up to their life path, and help them recognise the path they  are meant to take. It can't cure if that isn't the person's destiny but it can help the person come to terms with their life journey - but it is so special to be part of that process.

Reiki baby is due 3 weeks on monday, and i am pretty much as excited and emotional about his impending arrival as i was when i was expecting Hannah, who was a little reiki baby herself - though not to such an incredible extent. And actually, feeling a little bit relieved that this labour won't be mine. Having said that, the dream i had the other night where i was completeley convinced i was in labour and i physically experienced both my waters breaking and contractions, makes me think that when she goes in to have him, i might just end up with sympathy pains anyway!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment