Monday 8 November 2010

Hi

I have been meaning to start a dedicated blog for ages!
I have been blogging for ages - started a personal diary, then it became some work I did for a cloth nappy website, and more recently I have been blogging for a fertility website.
I will probably include some of these posts on here - but i expect it to be longer versions of facebook updates - mentioning my yoga teaching experiences, my own experiences of reiki - and also the joys of watching people i have treated find their way on their reiki journey, some of which can be quite profound ( though obviously without going into personal details!)
I think part of my reason for blogging is to share my wonderful experiences with the kids when we have yoga classes. It will also hopefully expand my own appreciation of just what each class achieves for the little yogis and help me chart my own journey as a yoga teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment