Thursday 9 June 2011

Universal goodness

I had to miss the fertility and birth network meeting today as I was teaching - but this afternoon I received a phone call from one of my yogic partners in om - and without even being there, I had much much much goodness.
It is all on its way and all really relates to people that I have met up with in the last few weeks - everyone I have met in the last year or so have been leading towards this and it is coming clearer all the time .
I have had sense there is about to be another collision of fantastic energies - just after my first treatment of the miracle reiki mumma when all my plans came into my head.
On monday I had google find me a new client who is coming next week and it all started rumbling then - I can't wait to meet her and see what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment