Sunday 13 March 2011

Looking forward

... to a beautiful holiday with my fabulous husband, hilarious daughter and my loving, giving parents. Taking ourselves off for our regular 5 days at centre parcs. SUch a bargain at this time of year and I can't wait.
I have just realised I have doubled booked myself for yoga and tai chi so need to decide what to do. Really keen to try yoga with a different teacher. I love my teachers to bits and their yoga ( Satyananda) is the absolute right mix of awareness building through meditation, breathing, and asanas. But i think that everytime I have tried yoga with a different instructor, it has made me appreciate their mindful approach even more.
Not that there is anything wrong with other ways and it is great to get a variation, but it just shows me that it really is where I am meant to be.
I could ofcourse do my own practise - which i will anyway- but somehow tai chi isn't feeling right this time, though we did it last time. It is a shame though as I enjoyed doing it with my daddy last time.

We are also heading back into nottingham on thursday as it is the St patrick's day parade and celebrations - so that should be full of fun and games , as it is every year. It will be great to take mum and dad too, Dad especially will enjoy the craic. hannah enjoyed it last year - but I think this year she will be jigging even more _i have her some face paints and finally located my dublin flag so she can give that a wave.

And hopefully as of tuesday 22nd, I will have some more exciting news and plans for the future.
FIngers crossed it all comes together.

Well
Ironing and packing to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment